Rejuran is a very popular mesotherapy in South Korea that helps to heal, restore, and brighten your skin health. It is a concentrated injectable polynucleotide (PN) extract from Wild Salmon DNA that stimulates collagen and fibroblast production. At Summer Clinic, we use the best Rejuran formula, the same as in South Korea for your smooth and glass skin !
What is Rejuran?
Rejuran is one of the medical treatments that help heal and restore facial skin problems that are classified as Mesotherapy. The main component is a biological molecule called Polynucleotide (PN), 2% pure concentrated extract from Wild Salmon DNA which is the closest to human DNA. After being injected on the dermis layer of the skin, it will help stimulate the production of more fibroblast cells which are cells responsible for collagen and elastin production. This causes the creation of new skin cells that are healthy and glossy, reduce wrinkles, increase skin flexibility, and quickly repair damaged skin from inside out.
Rejuran is a very popular treatment in South Korea and other Asian countries, same as Thailand. It has been approved by the Thai FDA already.
How does Rejuran work?
The working process of Rejuran is an injection of biomolecules called Polynucleotide (PN), 2% pure concentrated extract from wild salmon DNA, which has the closest genetics and compatibility with humans the most. It can be injected directly into the dermis layer with a small needle over the face to restore damaged skin and create new skin cells.
Polynucleotide has the ability to connect small blood vessels within cells, repair damaged tissue, anti-inflammatory, stimulate the secretion of growth factor, and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. This will restore water and oil balance within the skin which restore elasticity of the skin, reduce oiliness, shrink pores, drive waste out of the skin, and make your skin brighten !
The Rejuran injection process will start with an anesthetic paste and then inject Rejuran into the dermis layer over the entire face which takes about 15-30 minutes at one time.
What can Rejuran help?
Rejuran helps heal and solve a variety of skin health problems, whether
- Restore damaged skin and create new skin cells
- Increase moisture and elasticity to the skin
- Reduce wrinkles and tighten pores to make skin smoother
- Heal acne scars to make it more shallow
- Reduce the production of melanin pigment, adjust the skin color, and reduce dark spots
- Balance water and oil in the skin to prevent future acne
- Slow down the deterioration of the skin
However, the results from Rejuran injections depend on each person’s skin condition, including the expertise of the dermatologist.
Who needs Rejuran?
- Those who need healthy, firm, and smooth skin naturally
- Those who have large pores and need to tighten pores
- Those who have dark spots, acne scars, melasma, and freckles problems
- Those who have wrinkles problem
- Those who dry skin, lack of moisture, or oily skin
- Those who have uneven skin tone or dull skin
Rejuran is not suitable for those with a history of salmon and seafood allergies, including pregnant women because it may be life threatening ! You need to consult with the dermatologists first before every procedure for your safety.
Which areas of the skin can Rejuran treat?
As Rejuran has the ability to rejuvenate and restore skin back to health, it can be injected at various areas of the face, neck, and hands.
Face: Popularly injected around the forehead, eyes, lips to help reduce deep wrinkles and make the face look younger. Injected around cheeks and nasolabial folds which is the area with the most skin problems whether large pores, acne, melasma, or freckles.
Neck: Reduce wrinkles and neck sagging. It is usually popular among people aged 40 and over.
Hands: Popularly injected on the back of the hand, to help make hands look healthy and firm.
How often do you need Rejuran?
Rejuran is a treatment to stimulate the skin. Summer Clinic recommends a total of 4 injections, 2-3 weeks apart.
After 1st treatment – The skin will be more hydrated and brighter within 3-5 days after treatment
After 2nd treatment – The skin will be smooth, firm, and the pores begin to tighten within 2-4 days after treatment
After 3rd treatment – The skin will look firmer and acne scars will be shallower within 4-6 days after treatment
After 4th treatment – The skin will look glow, younger, more even skin tone, reduced wrinkles, and healthier within 6-8 days after treatment
After the 4th treatment, you can take some gap of 3-6 months before the next treatment for consistently youthful results. 1 Box of Rejuran healer contains a total of 4 CC, containing 2 tubes, 2 CC each. It can inject 2-4 CC at a time depending on the needs of the patient’s skin care which needs to consult the dermatologist before every procedure.
What to do before Rejuran treatment at Summer Clinic?
Before you get Rejuran, you need to consult with an experienced dermatologist first for information and safety advice. So that you can get exactly what you want.
In general, there is no special preparation required prior to Rejuran injection, but you should do the following
- Not in pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Not in serious illness, and must inform any medical conditions to dermatologist every time such as SLE, Sarcoidosis granulomatous pathology, and endocarditis
- Not in use of NSIADs such as Ibuprofen, Diclofenac, Ponstan, Platelet aggregation inhibitors, Anticoagulants, and Immunosuppressants
- Not having a history of seafood allergies, especially salmon
- Not having a history of allergy or sensitivity to products containing Sodium Polynucleotide
- Not having a dermatitis infection
- Avoid taking vitamin and herbs that help increase blood flow such as Grape seed, Ginkgo biloba, Evening primrose oil, Fish oil, Vitamin E, Collagen at least 1 week before the injection
Aftercare tips for Rejuran treatment
After Rejuran injection, there might be swelling, red marks, and small needle marks which can gradually disappear on their own in 2-3 days. If the symptoms are more than usual, you must contact the dermatologist immediately.
However, you should follow the precautions after Rejuran injection:
- Apply cold compress and take painkillers to reduce swelling and bruising according to dermatologist’s advice
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking for 48 hours after the injection as it may cause dehydration of the skin
- Drink lots of water to help nourish the skin
- Avoid makeup for 24 hours after treatment
- Able to clean your skin and wash your face as usual
Is there any treatment that can be done together with Rejuran?
Rejuran is commonly injected together with Chanel Skin Booster to help add moisture to the skin, balance the skin, reduce inflammation, and brighten the skin. Along with the Cooling & Soothing mask treatment will help to reduce soreness and fade away the needle marks in 1-2 days. By doing 3 treatments together, your skin will rejuvenate to be healthy and glowing skin. These are very popular treatments that customers love the most.
Summer Clinic: Best place for Rejuran in Phuket
Although Rejuran injection is a highly safe procedure but should be injected by an experienced dermatologist who knows facial anatomy well in order to inject Rejuran on the right spot and get perfect results. If you are not injected with an experienced dermatologist or do not have adequate care for cleanliness, it may cause inflammation, injection, swelling, redness, or other side effects. So it is necessary to be careful in choosing a dermatologist and clinic.
Summer Clinic is a certified aesthetic clinic for face and body in the middle of Phuket town; which is clean, safe, and has experienced and expertised doctors. We use legal imported products so you can be assured of effectiveness and safety. We use the same Rejuran with a South Korea clinic, the best mesotherapy for smooth and glass skin.
If you are interested in our Rejuran treatment, please contact Summer Clinic for consultation,