Melasma, freckles, and dark spots are facial problems that can clearly be seen and are difficult to cover. They make skin become mottled and uneven. Also they might make some people lose their self-confidence.
There are many ways to treat melasma, freckles, and dark spots . The most popular way is “Meso Melasma Treatment”. It inhibits melanin pigmentation under skin layer with a variety of concentrated extracts which is very effective, no need to recuperate, and get faster results than applying skincare.
What is Melasma?
Melasma is a common pigmentation disorder that causes excessive pigment production on epidermis, which might come from stimulation of the environment, genetics, pregnancy, hormone therapy, or makeup. Melasma is light brown or black patches on the skin, primarily on the face such as cheekbones, nose, and forehead.
Melasma can be divided into several types, including
- Epidermal is a melasma that occurs on the epidermis layer. It is a brown to black patch that can be clearly seen on the face. This type of melasma is easy to cure in a short period.
- Dermal is a melasma that occurs on the dermis layer which is under the epidermis layer. It is a bluish gray patch that is caused by pigmentation disorder. This type of melasma is more difficult to cure than the Epidermal type.
- Sunburn is a melasma caused by UV from the sunlight and other lights. It is a dark brown to bluish gray patch which will gradually become darker if it is stimulated by sunlight.
- Vascular melasma is a melasma that occurs with people who have sensitive skin, blood disorders, and hormonal changes in the body. It will appear as a red blood vessel-like mark on the face when exposed to strong sunlight.
Unlike melasma, freckles are small brown or black spots, not a patch, on the face and neck that are exposed to sunlight. Freckles often appear as a result of skin producing melanin more than normal when exposed to sunlight for long periods of time. It can spread and get darker if it is stimulated by various environments, especially sunlight. It is mostly found in people with white skin tone, both children and adults.
What is Meso Melasma?
Meso Melasma is a treatment for mottled and uneven skin. The treatment helps reduce melasma, freckles, and dark spots. Also the treatment will make your face smooth, radiant, and make skin tone consistent.
Meso Melasma or Mesotherapy is the injection of a variety of concentrated extracts which are essential nutrients into skin. The extracts will be absorbed into skin immediately, thus reducing melasma, freckles, and dark spots faster than applying skincare. Meso Melasma treatment will not make those dark spots disappear 100%, but help control and inhibit melanin pigmentation to slow down the spread of melasma.
The treatment procedure is safe, fast, not painful, and no need to recuperate after treatment. It can absorb into the skin quickly and on the right spot, help the circulatory system to work better, and reduce other facial skin problems as well.
Who needs Meso Melasma?
Meso Melasma can be injected by everyone, all gender and ages who would like to reduce melasma, freckles, and dark spots on their face. Also those who want to get brighter facial skin. Meso Melasma is harmless as it contains extracts that are beneficial to skins.
How long does it take to see results after treatment?
Meso Melasma injection will begin to see results 3 days after injection. And you will see changes clearly; melasma, freckles, and dark spots will fade away significantly within 1-2 weeks, depending on your skin conditions and self-care. By injecting Meso Melasma continuously, you will get better results.
Although Meso Melasma injection will help fade melasma, blemishes, and help slow down the spread of melasma but it cannot make those dark spot disappear for 100%.
How long does Meso Melasma last?
Meso Melasma will last for 1-2 months. It should be continuously injected 1 time per week during the first month, and 1 time per 2-3 weeks after that for clearer and better results. Also if you are receiving treatment regularly and taking care of yourself properly, it will make the results last longer.
Is Meso Melasma safe?
Meso Melasma injection is a very safe treatment as the injected extracts are substances that is beneficial to the skin, such as Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Transamin, Glutathione, Collagen, and Coenzyme which are no harmful to skin.
Although Meso Melasma is highly safe, you should choose to inject with experienced dermatologist or specialist to ensure that authentic ingredients for Mesotherapy that are verified by the FDA are used. This will reduce any risk and side effects that may happen, and help you to get perfect results that you want.
Aftercare tips for Meso Melasma injection
- Avoid unnecessary sunlight; if you need to go out in the sun, you should apply sunscreen cream with SPF 50 or higher regularly. This will help prevent new blemishes as well
- Do not wash your face for 4-6 hours after treatment to allow the skin to absorb extracts. After that you can wash and apply skincare as usual, but need to avoid whitening creams
- Drink lots of water, at least 2 liters a day to help nourish the skin and drive toxins out of the body
- Get enough sleep as skin will repair itself while you sleep
- Do a treatment to help speed up the process of exfoliating skin, reduce blemishes, and make your face brighter as well
Meso Melasma injection at Summer Clinic
Mesotherapy injection to reduce Melasma, Freckles, dark spots effectively with concentrated medicine, safe, and no pain.
At Summer Clinic we offer a program to inject Mesotherapy under the skin to inhibit melanin pigmentation effectively with a variety of concentrated extracts.
- Inhibit the production of melanin under the skin
- Reduce dark spots
- Reduce blemishes, and help the freckles to fade.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Brighten the skin
- Increase the strength of the skin
- Adjust the skin color to be more radiant, and consistent with skin shade
Restructuring the skin to be strong and healthy with;
- Sodium DNA
- Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Hyaluronic Acid (low molecular weight)
- Multi Peptides
Highlights of the Pigmentation Reduction Program
- Mesotherapy combines Mesotherapy for blemishes and Mesotherapy for facial brightening in one bottle.
- Treatment Includes extracts that help inhibit the production of Eumelanin up to 3 types in one bottle
- No pain, no swelling, safe, and absorbs into the skin quickly.
- The doctor has a very light hand. It almost doesn’t hurt at all.
For safety reasons, you should get Meso Melasma treatment or Mesotherapy injection with an experienced dermatologist who knows facial anatomy well in order to inject it on the right spot and get perfect results. If you are not injected with an experienced dermatologist or specialist, it may cause inflammation, infection, swelling, redness, or other side effects !
Therefore, Meso Melasma treatment requires special caution. In addition to an experienced dermatologist, you need to choose a clean and safe clinic that has passed standards from the Ministry of Public Health, and uses authentic ingredients for Mesotherapy that are verified by the FDA.
For consultation, please contact Summer Clinic