The newest option for urgent facial skin rejuvenation that is very popular now. Exosome is extracellular vesicles that are released from stem cells. It has high concentration that can faster reach various cells, stimulate the creation of new cells, and solve a variety of skin problems such as reducing allergies, reducing skin inflammation, revitalizing and restoring facial skin, and delaying aging.
What is Exosome?
Exosome is biomolecules that can be found in the human body. It has been extracted from more than 1,000 types of biomolecules or stem cells, such as Growth Factors, Cytokines, Amino Acids, Hyaluronic Acids, MicroRNA, and many other proteins. Exosome is a sac with small particle size approximately 30-100 nanometers, which is small enough to absorb into the skin.
It acts as a communicator between cells which will be sent to various cells to restore and stimulate those cells to work more efficiently. Also stimulating cells to produce collagen and elastin that helps slow down the deterioration of skin, make your skin moisturized, flexible, brighter, and smooth.
At Summer Clinic, we use 2 brands of Exosome: ASCE Plus Exosome and EXOXE Exosome which differ in production technology, particle size and concentration, source, components, and their strengths in solving different problems.
The Exosome injection process begins with cleaning the face around injection areas, and applying cold compress or anesthetic paste to reduce pain during the treatment. The treatment takes approximately 15-30 minutes. No need for any recovery time, you can go back to normal activities.
What are the key components of Exosome?
Exosome has more than 1,000 types of biomolecules, the main ones are
An important protein substance that acts as a stimulant and promotes cell growth processes in the body whether creating new cells, repairing damaged cells, and helping control cell division. It will make cells efficient and stimulate the creation of collagen to make your skin look youthful.
It is a small protein molecule that occurs in the body from various cells. Its function is to determine cell growth, balance the immune system, stimulate skin cells, reduce inflammation, and make wounds heal more quickly.
Also known as miRNA, it is a small strand of RNA molecule that helps regulate and control mRNA within cells. This will help stimulate good genes to produce protein and suppress abnormally functioning genes to make cells in the right conditions to grow.
Peptides & Amino Acids
Peptides are protein subtypes that are made up of 6 amino acids, which amino acids are the main component of proteins that helps stimulate the creation of collagen, makes cells stronger, more flexible, moisture, and smoother. In addition, other components in peptides such as Glutathione also help fight free radicals in your body, reduce dark spots, and make skin stronger.
The same substance as fillers which is a naturally occurring acid in human skin. It helps add moisture, make skin look plump, and reduce wrinkles.
What can Exosome help?
Exosome is outstanding in their use to regenerate and solve various skin problems, which helps reduce deep wrinkles, tighten pores, reduce the creation of melanin pigment, reduce various dark spots to make your skin smooth, more tight, and look more youthful. Also it helps to restore natural skin cell turnover, stimulate the creation of new skin cells, and increase strength to your skin from the inside out. The results of treatment may depend on each person’s skin condition, including the expertise of the dermatologist.
In addition, Exosome also has related research results that certify its effectiveness in helping with the matter of
- Scar Removal to treat the scars whether it’s a scar from an acne scar, and various dark spots
- Skin Rejuvenation to restore skin condition and tighten pores
- Pigmentation Regulation to reduce pigmentation, melasma, freckles, and dark spots
- Hair Growth to accelerate hair regeneration and solve the problem of hair loss and thinning hair
- Chronic Inflammation / Hypersensitivity to reduce skin inflammation and allergic rashes
- Atopic Dermatitis to treat allergic rashes and various skin inflammation
- Wound Healing to heal fresh wounds and reduce scars
- Anti-aging to reduce wrinkles and delay aging of the skin
Who needs Exosome?
- Those who have wrinkles problem
- Those who have dark spots, acne scars, melasma, and freckles problems
- Those who have acne inflammatory problems
- Those who need healthy, firm, and smooth skin naturally
- Those who dry skin, lack of moisture, or oily skin
- Those who have large pores and need to tighten pores
- Those who have uneven skin tone or dull skin
Exosome is not suitable for those with a history of pollen allergy, including those who take immune-suppressing medicine, those with cancer, those with autoimmune diseases, those with congenital skin diseases, and pregnant women because it may be life threatening ! You need to consult with the dermatologists first before every procedure for your safety.
Which areas of the skin can Exosome treat?
Dermatologists often recommend to inject the Exosome all over your face or choose to inject only in the problem areas to help restore various skin problems. The popular areas for Exosome injections include:
Forehead : Reduce wrinkles around forehead and eyebrows
Under Eyes : Reduce panda eyes, and brighten your under eyes
Nasolabial folds : Reduce deep wrinkles around nasolabial folds to make you look more youthful
Cheeks : Reduce inflammation, allergic, acne scars, and other dark spots to brighten your facial skin
Jawline : Stimulate collagen production, lift and tighten your jawline
Neck : Reduce wrinkles in the neck area, making it look more youthful
Scalp : Solves hair loss and thinning hair problems, rehabilitate the scalp to help accelerate hair regeneration
How often do you need Exosome?
Summer Clinic recommends doing Exosome injection continuously 3-5 times every 3-4 weeks to get the most effective results. You should use 2 bottles of Exosome, totaling 5 ml each time. The result will be clearly seen within 2 weeks after each treatment. After 5 consecutive treatments, the result will last for approximately 6-12 months depending on each person’s skin condition.
What to do before Exosome treatment at Summer Clinic?
Before you get Exosome, you need to consult with an experienced dermatologist first for information and safety advice. So that you can get exactly what you want.
In general, there is no special preparation required prior to Exosome injection, but you should do the following
- Not in pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Not in serious illness, and must inform any medical conditions to dermatologist every time such as SLE, Sarcoidosis granulomatous pathology, and endocarditis
- Not in use of NSIADs such as Ibuprofen, Diclofenac, Ponstan, Platelet aggregation inhibitors, Anticoagulants, and Immunosuppressants
- Not having a history of allergy or sensitivity to pollen
- Not having a dermatitis infection
- Avoid taking vitamin and herbs that help increase blood flow such as Grape seed, Ginkgo biloba, Evening primrose oil, Fish oil, Vitamin E, Collagen at least 1 week before the injection
- Avoid laser, plucking, pulling, and shaving the hair around injection areas
- Avoid using medicine that exfoliate your skin for at least 3 days before the treatment
- Avoid massaging your face at least 3 days before the treatment
Aftercare tips for Exosome treatment
After Exosome injection, there might be swelling, red marks, and small needle marks which can gradually disappear on their own in 2-3 days. If the symptoms are more than usual, you must contact the dermatologist immediately.
However, you should follow the precautions after Exosome injection:
- Apply cold compress and take painkillers to reduce swelling and bruising according to dermatologist’s advice
- Avoid touching, massaging, rolling, or pressing around the injection areas. Need to be careful of pressing on the face, you should use a bolster to help block for the first 3 nights after treatment
- Avoid washing your face for 12 hours after treatment
- Avoid makeup and skin care for at least 24 hours after Exosome injections
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking for 48 hours after the injection as it may cause dehydration of the skin
- Avoid being outdoors and in high temperature areas as sunlight, heat, blue light have a negative effect on the skin. If possible, you should apply sunscreen with a high SPF before going out in the sun every time
- Avoid vigorous exercise for 7 days after the injection
- Avoid doing other facial treatments such as lasers and lifting machines for at least 2 weeks after treatment
What is the difference between Exosome and Rejuran?
Many people may wonder what is the difference between Rejuran and Exosome because both are treatments that help restore skin condition and come from South Korea.
The answer is that both Exosome and Rejuran have the strengths of restoring the skin, brightening the skin, and reducing facial skin problems such as wrinkles, acne scars, dark spots, melasma, and freckles. Also the results can be seen in a similar period of time. But they are different in terms of their key components. Exosome is extracellular vesicles that are released from cells, while Rejuran is a Polynucleotide (PN), 2% pure concentrated extract from Wild Salmon DNA.
In addition to these two treatments, there are other treatments that also help solve skin problems, such as Chanel, Belotero Revive, other filler injections, and other lifting machines. You can consult with your dermatologist to choose the most suitable treatment for you.
Summer Clinic: Best place for Exosome in Phuket
Although Exosome injection is a highly safe procedure as it is extracellular vesicles that are released from cells, but should be injected by an experienced dermatologist who knows facial anatomy well in order to inject Exosome on the right spot and get perfect results. If you are not injected with an experienced dermatologist or do not have adequate care for cleanliness, it may cause inflammation, injection, swelling, redness, or other side effects. So it is necessary to be careful in choosing a dermatologist and clinic.
Summer Clinic is a certified aesthetic clinic for face and body in the middle of Phuket town; which is clean, safe, and has experienced and expertised doctors. We are the first clinic that imports legal Exosome to Phuket. You can be assured of the effectiveness and safety of products without worrying at all !
If you are interested in our Exosome treatment, please contact Summer Clinic for consultation,