Chanel or Meso Chanel is a famous skin booster that is currently popular in South Korea. It helps to make your skin beautiful, brighter than light, moisture, and shiny from the inside out. Summer Clinic is the first clinic in Phuket that has brought L’ebss, the newest Chanel Skin Booster ranked in Korean Clinic.
What is Chanel?
Chanel is one of the medical treatments that are classified as Mesotherapy. It is a skin booster that helps stimulate collagen, add moisture to the skin, balances the skin, brightens the skin, and helps reduce inflammation. Its official name is NCFT or New Cell Treatment Factor.
The component has very fine particles that make it able to absorb into the skin and spread very well which is better than applying skincare products or doing other treatments in a short period of time. Chanel Skin Booster contains more than 50 concentrated extracts which are essential nutrients into skin, including vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, amino acids, and hyaluronic acid. These help in restoring and repairing various skin problems to make your skin beautiful, brighter than light, moisture, and shiny glass skin like typical Korean girls.
What are the key ingredients of Chanel?
L’ebss Skin Booster is a premium skin booster that comes with 3 important components:
- Pink Yeast : yeast extract from cherry blossoms which contains high amounts of antioxidants. It helps reduce inflammation and balance skin pH.
- Hyaluronic Acid : the same substance as fillers which is a naturally occurring acid in human skin. It helps add moisture, make skin look plump, and reduce wrinkles.
- Functional Peptide : 13 types of peptides that help stimulate skin restoration, stimulate collagen production, and reduce wrinkles.
The working process of Chanel is an injection of skin booster into the skin with the Vital Injector 3, the latest innovation of 2022 from South Korea. This is a device that is used in various beauty treatments. The working principle is to push a needle on the skin to deliver medicine. The needle, the speed, and the amount of medication in the tube can be adjusted. This allows medicine to be used precisely, thoroughly, less pain, reduce medicine wastage, and can see better results ! In addition, the needle also helps to stimulate the creation of collagen and elastin under the skin as well.
Chanel will stimulate the deeper layer of the skin, making small proteins like Growth Factors stimulate the work of fibroblast cells to work wells. This will result in collagen and elastin production which are responsible to retain moisture and make the skin stronger.
The Chanel injection process will start with removing makeup and cleaning the face, which might apply an anesthetic paste or cold compress to reduce pain before injection. It takes approximately 20-30 minutes at one time.
What can Chanel help?
Chanel injection helps stimulate collagen, increases moisture to the skin, balances the skin, brightens the skin, and reduces inflammation on the face. It can help with variety of facial skin problems, including:
- Restore and adjust the skin to be brighter
- Increase moisture and elasticity to the skin
- Stimulate collagen and elastin production
- Heal acne scars to make it more shallow
- Delay aging and make the skin look youthful
- Reduce wrinkles and tighten pores to make skin smoother
- Reduce skin inflammation
- Reduce the production of melanin pigment, adjust the skin color, and reduce dark spots
- Control oil on the face
However, the results from Chanel injections depend on each person’s skin condition, including the expertise of the dermatologist.
Who needs Chanel?
- Those who need healthy, firm, and smooth skin naturally
- Those who dry skin, or lack of moisture
- Those who have large pores and need to tighten pores
- Those who have uneven skin tone or dull skin
- Those who have dark spots, acne scars, melasma, and freckles problems
- Those who have oily skin and need to balance the skin
- Those who have wrinkles problem
Chanel is not suitable for those with a history of hyaluronic acid allergy, including pregnant women because it may be life threatening ! You need to consult with the dermatologists first before every procedure for your safety.
Which area of the skin can Chanel treat?
The purpose of Chanel injection is primarily to restore facial skin so it can be used on every spot on the face. However, you should consult dermatologists before every treatment whether it is injections for the face or other parts of the body.
How often do you need Chanel?
Chanel injections can see results from the first injection ! And you will see clear results within 1-2 weeks after the injection. The skin will start to be healthier, more moist, and brighter. It depends on each person’s skin condition. If you have quite a lot of skin problems, it may take more time. However, you should consult with dermatologists first.
It is recommended to receive injections continuously at least 3 times which should be injected 2-3 weeks apart each time, or should be injected at least once a month in order to get the most effective and long-lasting results. After receiving treatment for 3 times, you should take a gap at least 3-6 months before receiving next treatment.
What to do before Chanel treatment at Summer Clinic?
Before you get Chanel, you need to consult with an experienced dermatologist first for information and safety advice. So that you can get exactly what you want.
In general, there is no special preparation required prior to Chanel injection, but you should do the following
- Not in pregnancy or breastfeeding
- People with sensitive skin problems need to consult dermatologists first before treatment as Chanel is a skin booster that has many ingredients
- Not in serious illness, and must inform any medical conditions to dermatologist every time such as SLE, Sarcoidosis granulomatous pathology, and endocarditis
- Not in use of NSIADs such as Ibuprofen, Diclofenac, Ponstan, Platelet aggregation inhibitors, Anticoagulants, and Immunosuppressants
- Not having a history of allergy or sensitivity to products containing Hyaluronic Acids
- Not having a dermatitis infection
- Avoid taking vitamin and herbs that help increase blood flow such as Grape seed, Ginkgo biloba, Evening primrose oil, Fish oil, Vitamin E, Collagen at least 1 week before the injection
Aftercare tips for Chanel treatment
After Chanel injection, there might be swelling, red marks, and small needle marks which can gradually disappear on their own in 2-3 days. If the symptoms are more than usual, you must contact the dermatologist immediately.
However, you should follow the precautions after Chanel injection:
- Apply cold compress and take painkillers to reduce swelling and bruising according to dermatologist’s advice
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking for 48 hours after the injection as it may cause dehydration of the skin
- Avoid being outdoors and in high temperature areas as sunlight and heat have a negative effect on the skin. If possible, you should apply sunscreen with a high SPF before going out in the sun every time
- Drink lots of water to help nourish the skin
- Avoid makeup and skin care for at least 24 hours after Chanel injections. After that you can use skincare as usual to add moisture to the skin
Which treatment is best paired with Chanel injection?
Chanel Skin Booster is commonly injected together with Rejuran Healer to help add moisture to the skin, balance the skin, reduce inflammation, and brighten the skin. Along with the Cooling & Soothing mask treatment will help to reduce soreness and fade away the needle marks in 1-2 days. By doing 3 treatments together, your skin will rejuvenate to be healthy and glowing skin. These are very popular treatments that customers love the most.
What is the difference between Rejuran and Chanel?
Actually, both Rejuran and Chanel have similar properties but it’s different. Rejuran is one of the medical treatments that help heal and restore facial skin problems, help to tighten pores, heal scene scars, and smooth the skin. As for Chanel, it is a skin booster that stimulates collagen production, helps add moisture to the skin, balances the skin, brightens the skin, and helps reduce inflammation. These two treatments can be injected together without causing harm, and your skin will rejuvenate to be healthy and glowing skin.
Summer Clinic: Best place for Chanel in Phuket
Although Chanel injection is a highly safe procedure but should be injected by an experienced dermatologist who knows facial anatomy well in order to inject Chanel on the right spot and get perfect results. If you are not injected with an experienced dermatologist or do not have adequate care for cleanliness, it may cause inflammation, injection, swelling, redness, or other side effects. So it is necessary to be careful in choosing a dermatologist and clinic.
Summer Clinic is a certified aesthetic clinic for face and body in the middle of Phuket town; which is clean, safe, and has experienced and expertised doctors. We use legal imported products so you can be assured of effectiveness and safety. You can go back home with healthy skin after treatment without worrying at all !
If you are interested in our Chanel treatment, please contact Summer Clinic for consultation,