Belotero Revive is the world’s first skin filler with the combination of Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerol that help in rejuvenating the skin. It helps increase strength to the skin both internal and external in 4 dimensions, including smoothness, fullness, firmness, and moisture. Your skin will be brighter like glass. So if you have tired or dry facial skin, you must come to Summer Clinic for this treatment !
What is Belorero Revive?
Belotero Revive is the world’s first skin filler with the combination of Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerol from Belotero brand, Switzerland. It recently became popular. Belotero Revive comes in a green box, specially invented for facial skin rejuvenation. It has a smoother texture than other fillers, making it blend better with the facial skin. Helps in restoring the skin, increases strength to the skin both internal and external in 4 dimensions, including smoothness, fullness, firmness, and moisture.
Moreover, Belotero Revive has been certified by the FDA of Thailand, including US FDA and FDA in Europe. It is available in more than 50 countries around the world so this can guarantee the product’s safety.
What can Belotero Revive help?
Belotero Revive is made from a combination of 2 types of technology:
1. Hyaluronic Acid
The main component is contained in all types of fillers. It is a substance that has been synthesized to have the closest texture to our human skin. It helps replace the structure of the skin and can decompose naturally. Hyaluronic acid is a form of crystal clear gel that can retain moisture, make your skin look plump, reduce wrinkles, and help restore lost volume on your face. Once injected, Hyaluronic acid will bind with water molecules until it swells up into gel and plumps the skin.
Glycerol is a substance that has outstanding properties in absorbing water, adding moisture to the skin from the Dermis layer to Stratum Corneum layer. It is like a shield that locks in moisture to the skin and helps Hyaluronic Acid to work better, holding 5-20% more water and reducing the rate of Hyaluronic Acid breakdown as well. Glycerol makes the skin radiant, hydrated, bright, and stronger.
With the innovation of CPM (Cohesive Polydensified Matrix) production, the exclusive copyright of Belotero, this brand’s fillers have a smooth gel texture. It has the flexibility of the gel that can be easily shaped and blended into the skin so you can get very natural results.
The Belotero Revive helps the skin look better in 4 dimensions, including smoothness, fullness, firmness, and moisture.
So if you have tired and dry facial skin, injecting Belotero Revive is a great solution ! As Belotero Revive helps restore skin from various skin problems such as dry skin, large pores, uneven skin, or damage from pollution and sunlight. It helps moisturize and strengthen the skin both internal and external. Giving the result of glass skin that shines like a mirror, plump skin, less wrinkles, shallow grooves, tighten pores, also stimulate collagen production.
Who needs Belotero Revive?
- Those who need healthy, firm, and smooth skin naturally
- Those who need to increase elasticity and firmness of the skin
- Those who dry skin, lack of moisture, or dehydrated skin
- Those who have wrinkles problem
- Those who have skin damaged from the sun
- Those who have large pores and need to tighten pores
Which areas of the skin can Belotero Revive treat?
As Belotero Revive focuses on skin rejuvenation, helping to make the skin moisturized and brighter, so it needs to be injected on the dermis layer of the skin not like other types of fillers. So it can be injected in the following areas,
Face: Popularly injected around the face to help make the skin plump, smooth, and tighten pores. Injected around the eyes area to increase moisture, reduce wrinkles. And injected lips to increase plumpness.
Neck: To help make the neck’s skin firmer, reduce wrinkles and neck sagging. To restore youthfulness to your skin.
Hands: Popularly injected on the back of the hand, to help make hands look healthy, moisturized, and firm.
How is Belotero Revive different from other fillers?
Belotero Revive is unlike most other fillers as it is the first and only filler that was specially invented for skin rejuvenation. It contains 2 technologies like Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerol together, while others contain only Hyaluronic Acid.
Therefore, Belotero Revive filler has a lasting moisturizing effect more than other fillers as it promotes water absorption within the skin. This results in increased hydration, brighter and smoother skin, and glass skin.
How often do you need Belotero Revive?
Belotero Revive results can be seen after just one injection, mostly using 2-3 cc of filler per session. You will be able to see improvements in your skin after 2 weeks of Belotero injection, your skin will be clearer, brighter, smoother, softer, and less peeling. The results will become more and more evident, the skin will be more elastic and firm for up to 7 months and the skin will be moisturized and glowing for up to 9 months.
However, the results depend on the condition of each individual’s facial skin. If you would like long-lasting results, we recommend to inject Belotero Revive every 4-6 months according to the advice of the dermatologist.
What to do before Belotero Revive treatment at Summer Clinic?
Before you get Belotero Revive, you need to consult with an experienced dermatologist first for information and safety advice. So that you can get exactly what you want.
In general, there is no special preparation required prior to Belotero Revive injection, but you should do the following
- Not in pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Not in serious illness, and must inform any medical conditions to dermatologist every time such as SLE, Sarcoidosis granulomatous pathology, and endocarditis
- Not having a history of allergic or sensitivity to Hyaluronic Acid
- Avoid from using topical products that exfoliate your skin and avoid from waxing at least 1 week before filler injection
- Not in use of NSIADs such as Ibuprofen, Diclofenac, Ponstan, Platelet aggregation inhibitors, Anticoagulants, and Immunosuppressants
- Avoid taking vitamin and herbs that help increase blood flow such as Grape seed, Ginkgo biloba, Evening primrose oil, Fish oil, Vitamin E, Collagen at least 1 week before the injection
- Avoid drinking alcohol and refrain from activities that pump more blood 24 hours before the injection
- Not having skin inflammation or injection
Aftercare tips for Belotero Revive treatment
After filler injection, there might be swelling, red marks, and small needle marks which can gradually disappear on their own in 1-2 weeks. You can apply cold compress to reduce swelling and bruising in the first 48 hours after treatment. If the symptoms are more than usual, you must contact the dermatologist immediately.
However, you should follow the precautions after Belotero Revive injection:
- Avoid taking painkillers, aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, or NSIADs such as Ibuprofen and Naproxen
- Avoid taking vitamins that make it hard to stop bleeding
- Avoid touching, massaging, rolling, or pressing on the injection areas
- Avoid makeup for 24 hours after treatment
- Avoid lie on your side or on your stomach and use pillow that slightly higher than chest level during the first period after treatment
- Avoid vigorous exercise for 48 hours after the injection
- Avoid sunlight and heat such as sauna and streaming
- Avoid eating spicy and very hot foods
- Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking for 48 hours after the injection
- Drink lots of water to help filler last longer
Is there any treatment that can be done together with Belotero Revive?
Belotero Revive injection can be combined with other procedures, whether filler injections in other areas to adjust facial shape, botox injections, thread lifting, facial lifting with various machines to solve facial skin problems to get better results. You need to consult with dermatologists before every treatment in order to arrange the most suitable treatment for your facial skin.
Summer Clinic: Best place for Belotero Revive in Phuket
Belotero Revive injection is a highly safe procedure but should be injected by an experienced dermatologist who knows facial anatomy well in order to inject Belotero Revive on the right spot and get perfect results. If you are not injected with an experienced dermatologist or do not have adequate care for cleanliness, it may cause inflammation, injection, swelling, redness, or other side effects. So it is necessary to be careful in choosing a dermatologist and clinic.
Summer Clinic is a certified aesthetic clinic for face and body in the middle of Phuket town; which is clean, safe, and has experienced and expertised doctors. We use legal imported products approved by the FDA so you can be assured of effectiveness and safety. You can go home with healthy skin without worrying at all !
If you are interested in our Belotero Revive treatment, please contact Summer Clinic for consultation,