BACNE - Back Acne Treatment
“Acne” is one of the facial problems that people of all genders and ages face. It can occur on all parts of the body, especially in areas with large sebaceous glands such as face, chest, neck, and back.
The Back Acne Treatment or BACNE at Summer Clinic will help treat acne and dark spots, reveal your clear back, and guarantee that you can see the difference from the first treatment !
What causes acne on the back?
Acne that occurs on the back may not cause any concern to many people compared with acne on the face. But if you are the one who likes to wear camisole, swimwear, or like to show your back, this might be a big problem ! You definitely don’t want to reveal a back full of acne and dark spots to anyone.
Acne is caused by the accumulation of dead skin cells and sebum within the pores of the skin together with bacteria that cause clogging of the pores. And if the sebaceous glands in the body produce too much oil, or there is dirt on the clothes, it can cause acne as well.
The back acne can occur for many reasons, such as
- Sweat and Dirt – Sweating on the back along with wearing too dirty or too tight clothes are the main causes of acne. In addition, acne can come from dust, dirt on a mattress, dirty blankets, or even oil from your hair that has not been washed as well.
- Heredity – If you have a family history of back acne, it can be one of the factors that cause back acne as well.
- Hormonal changes – Hormonal changes during puberty or in pregnant women, is another reason that causes more acne than usual.
- Use of drugs, cosmetics, cleanser, and skincare products – Using drugs or products that contain ingredients such as Corticosteroids, shampoo, conditioner, and soap, can cause clogging of the pores and can cause acne as well.
- Stress – When you have stress or anxiety,the body produces a hormone called Cortisol, which stimulates the sebaceous glands and makes them produce more oil than usual. If you do not take good care of yourself, it may cause acne on the back.
How many types of back acne?
The type of back acne is the same as normal acne that can occur in either one type or a combination of different types. The type of back acne include:
- Blackheads look like small black dots at pore area, it can be cured easily
- Whiteheads look like small white bumps that are slightly larger than the rash. In which this type of acne is easily infected and inflamed and become pustules if you squeeze or carve them.
- Papules look like a small red bump on the upper layer of the skin. It makes you feel that your skin is not smooth when touched or rubbed on your face, but there will be no itching or pain. It can be cured more easily than other types of inflammatory acne
- Pustules look like red pimples that are caused by bacterial infection or various pathogens, in which the pus is white and yellow in the center of acne. It will feel a little bit painful when touched or rubbed on your face. You should avoid pressing or squeezing acne by yourself as it can cause pustules to become more severe type of inflammatory acne
- Nodules or large inflamed acne look like a very large red pimple that is the most severely inflammatory acne. It will feel very painful when touched or rubbed on the face.
How to get rid of back acne?
There are many ways to get rid of acne nowadays which is usually treated according to the level of severity of acne. However, you must consult with your dermatologist every time. There are 3 main methods of treatment as follows,
1. Topical / Oral medications
Topical medication will help reduce clogging, reduce inflammation, and fade acne scars. Also it will kill bacteria Cuticatrium Acnes (C. Acnes) in acne.
While oral medications can help reduce acne infection and inflammation. It is suitable for use with inflammatory acne.
2. Drainage and extraction
Using a clean and sterile needle to extract acne out to help prevent acne from becoming inflamed later. This method should be done by a specialist only as it may cause acne to become infected or more inflammation.
There are different types of acne lasers to treat different acne on the spot, such as cleaning pore, reduce bacteria, reduce dark spots, and help relieve inflammation of acne.
Back Acne Treatment at Summer Clinic
The Back Acne Treatment or BACNE at Summer Clinic will help treat acne and dark spots on your back, revealing your clear and brighter back skin ! We guarantee that you can see the difference from the first treatment. ✨
. . . . . . . . . ♡ . . . . . . . . . . ♡ . . . . . . . .
Bacne, the only back acne treatment in Phuket 🌈🤩
✨ Reveal a clear, smooth, and brighter back skin
✨ Reduce rashes and clogged acne
✨ Reduce inflamed acne
✨ Fade away dark spots from acne
✨ Brighter up dull skin from the sun
. . . . . . . . ♡ . . . . . . . . . . ♡ . . . . . . . .
5 Complete steps for Bacne at Summer clinic
1. Deep pore cleansing – Deep cleaning your back skin
2. Acne extraction (Unlimited time) – Gently remove the acne by Acne extraction to ensure no blemish after the treatment
3. Plasma Peeler – Release plasma energy into the skin to gently remove the dead skin cells from the pores
4. Gentle Brightening Hydrojelly mask🍊🍇 – Gently brighter your dullness skin and soothe the skin after pressing the acne
5. Glow Bright Laser 🌈 – 2 wavelengths laser to treat redness , reduce inflammation and improve hyperpigmentation 🧏🏻
Who needs Back Acne treatment?
- Those who have severe acne, inflamed acne, clogged acne, and large pores on the back
- Those who have dark spots and red spots from acne laser on the back
- Those who want to treat both acne and acne scars on the back at the same time
- Those who want to have bright and smoother back
How to prevent back acne?
To prevent recurrence of back acne or have more severe symptoms can be done by
- Use oil-free cosmetics, cleanser, and skincare products that are gentle and does not cause clogging acne
- Avoid squeezing, picking, pressing back acne by yourself as it stimulates acne to be more severe or inflammation
- Always keep your body clean in sweaty areas. Don’t wear too dirty or too tight clothes, and regularly clean your mattresses, bedsheets, and pillowcase to avoid accumulation of dirt and bacteria
- Avoid drugs or products that contain ingredients that cause irritation such as Corticosteroids
Summer Clinic is a certified aesthetic clinic for face and body in the middle of Phuket town; which is clean, safe, has experienced and expertised doctors. We use a legal Plasma peeler and Glow bright laser, a world class standard device for killing bacteria that caused acne. You can see the difference from the first treatment !
If you are interested in our BACNE – Back Acne treatment, please ask for more information at