Hair loss and thinning hair are problems that may occur to all genders and ages. These problems can create anxiety and cause a lack of confidence as hair is one of the important parts that help strengthen confidence. The Anti-Hair loss treatment at Summer Clinic uses Vital Injector 3 from Korea, the device that help push the 20 types of premium extracts accurately and thoroughly into hair roots to help stop hair loss, nourish your hair follicles, strengthen and thicken your hair, and stimulate the regeneration of new hair.
What causes hair loss and thinning hair?
It’s normal to lose between 50 to 100 strands of hair per day. If it starts to fall more than that, it could be a sign of something unusual. This might occur for many reasons both external and internal factors.
External factors that cause hair loss
- The use of certain medications; such as chemotherapy, immunosuppressants, birth control pills, antidepressants, anticoagulants, thrombolytic, anticonvulsant, blood pressure pills, osteoarthritis, and acne medication that contain vitamin A
- Tinea capitis
- Chemicals in perm, dye, and hair color products
- Hairstyle that pull hair continuously for long periods of time
- Keratin in hair that has been destroyed from high heat (Sunlight and hair straighteners)
- Scalp scars from pulling or scratching
Internal factors that cause hair loss
- Heredity, hormonal changes, and some congenital hereditary disorders
- Alopecia areata which is immune dysfunction inability to produce new hair
- Stress or severe illness from both mental and physical
- Acute hormonal changes such as in postpartum mothers
- SLE (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus), Thyrotoxicosis, and some infections
- Nutrient deficiencies such as iron, protein, and vitamin D
How to prevent hair loss and thinning hair?
Treatment for hair loss and thinning hair should be diagnosed by a medical professional first, to find the real cause and treat it on the spot. There are many ways to help reduce hair loss and thinning hair, as follows,
- Dietary supplement products to add more vitamins and minerals to the hair, and normalize hair growth. You should take supplements that contain vitamins Zinc, Biotin, Iron, Silicon, Selenium, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin D. In addition, you should eat good food as well.
- Apply Minoxidil that is suitable for hair loss, it can help new hair to grow. Currently, there are many products in the market, you should check the compound and FDA number to prevent non-standard or fake products.
- Push nutrients into skin, which allow nutrients to get to the right spot. This will make hair roots strong, stimulate blood circulation, help reduce hair loss, and stimulate the regeneration of hair
- The use of Low-Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) technology to restore and stimulate blood circulation in the scalp. This will help strengthen hair roots, and reduce hair loss and thinning hair.
- Permanent hair transplantation which is surgery to remove a strip of permanent hair-bearing skin from the back of the scalp and using various techniques to move hair roots to the desired area.
- Take good care of your hair health with gentle shampoo products and avoid bending, straightening, coloring, and using heat with your hair.
Anti-Hair loss treatment at Summer Clinic
The Anti-Hair loss treatment at Summer Clinic uses the latest Vital Injector 3 device from Korea to help push the 20 types of premium extracts accurately and thoroughly into hair roots.
✔️ Inhibit hair loss and thinning hair
✔️ Strengthens hair roots
✔️ Stimulate new hair growth
✔️ Stimulate blood circulation around hair root area
⏰ Take only 15-20 minutes/time, there will be a vibrating tool to help reduce pain during treatment. Dr.Jule is so gentle so you will feel a little bit hurt, no need to worry at all. 😁
📝 Based on research, the best results for hair root care need continuous treatment 1 time per week, approximately 8-12 times.
👩🏻🦳 You can see clear results after the third treatment onwards, hair loss will begin to decrease. And from the 8th treatment, new hair will begin to grow and look noticeably thicker.
What is Vital Injector 3?
Vital Injector 3 is the latest innovation in 2022 imported from Korea. This is a device that is used in various beauty treatments. The working principle is to push a needle on the skin to deliver medicine. The needle, the speed, and the amount of medication in the tube can be adjusted. This allows medicine to be used precisely, thoroughly, less pain, reduce medicine wastage, and can see better results ! In addition, the needle also helps to stimulate the creation of collagen and elastin under the skin as well.
By using the Vital Injector 3 device for nourishing hair root and hair strand, it will stimulate your body to secrete different types of growth factor substances that help regenerate cells, stimulate hair root cells, and make your hair grow naturally. This will help reduce hair loss and thinning hair problems.
Who needs Anti-Hair loss treatment?
The Anti-Hair loss treatment at Summer Clinic is suitable for those who have hair loss and thinning hair problems that caused lack of confidence in themselves, and those who would like to nourish hair roots to make it stronger
Except in these group of people who need to consult with dermatologist before the treatment
- Those who have inflammation or infection in the scalp
- Those with skin diseases or scalp cancer
- Those with blood problems that difficult to stop or low platelets
- Those with Thyrotoxicosis, Hepatitis B, HIV, and SLE
How long does it take to see results after treatment?
From research, the best results for hair root care need continuous treatment 1 time per week, approximately 8-12 times. You can see clear results after the third treatment onwards, hair loss will begin to decrease. And from the 8th treatment, new hair will begin to grow and look noticeably thicker.
Aftercare tips for Anti-Hair loss treatment
The needle marks will be seen for 2-3 days after the treatment, which can disappear by themselves and no need to recuperate. You should follow the dermatologist’s advice to get perfect results !
- Avoid washing hair 24 hours after the treatment
- Avoid scratch scalp violently
- Use towel to dry your hair gently
- Use gentle shampoo products for at least 7 days after the treatment
- Avoid sunlight that can harm skin cells around the scalp
- Drink at least 2 liters of water per day
- Avoid taking painkillers, aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, or NSIADs such as Ibuprofen and Naproxen at least 2-3 days after the treatment
Summer Clinic is a certified aesthetic clinic for face and body in the middle of Phuket town; which is clean, safe, has experienced and expertised doctors. We use legally imported products, certified by KFDA and U.S.FDA so you can be assured of effectiveness and safety. We guarantee that the Anti-Hair loss treatment will help stop hair loss, nourish your hair follicles, strengthen and thicken your hair, and stimulate the regeneration of new hair.
If you are interested in our Anti-Hair loss treatment, please ask for more information at